Our company was established over 20 years ago. We are located in Warsaw and Lodz.
Since 2004 we were part of CCBR Network. We had implemented their SOPs and standards, we were using original booking system program and recruitment methods. We started to be a part of CCBR as a 5th site. For next years it started to be a network with close to 30 sites all around the world. Than we were part of SYNARC network and for last few years Bioclinica Network.
We are currently independent site cooperating with networks AES, Sanos Clinic
and in several studies as freelancer site.
We are the top recruiters in clinical trials in adulthood diseases: OA over 200 randomizations, Adult 60+ vaccine over 100. In the study of osteoporosis, we ranked third in the world in concerning enrolling of the patients.
We have one person local management board and extremely fast contract negotiating process.
We specialize in research in various fields of medicine:
Rheumatology / Osteoarthritis / Osteoporosis – 20 studies
Our doctors have a big experience in treating rheumatology diseases. They work in Osteoporosis outpatient clinic and Department of Internal Disease and Rheumatology. They have huge database of the patients.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Ankylosis Spondylitis,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Internal diseases – 12 studies
Our doctors have big experience in multiple areas of clinical trials. We employ doctors of various specialties: internists, diabetologists, gastroenterologists, nephrologists
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Lipid Disorders
- Renal Failure
- Ulcerative colitis
Neurology / Psychiatry 10 studies
The team consists of neurologists, psychiatrists and physicians during the specialization in neurology and psychiatry.
- Alzheimer disease
- Parkinson Disease
- Chronic Pain
Our sites an experienced team in the field of conducting clinical trials:
- Study Coordinators- (GCP,IATA certificates) experienced in working with:
– electronic diaries and slates/tablets
- Study Nurses/Pharmacists (GCP,IATA certificates), one of our study nurses is Paramedic
- Laboratory Technicians (GCP,IATA certificates)
- XRAY/DXA technicians
- Specialists of quality control
- Raters 4 – psychologist with experience in clinical trials. Our raters have experience in scales :
- Our team has experience with conducting the studies with biologic treatment. We conducted studies which required to have blinded and unblinded team.
Researches conducted in our center are highly rated by CRO companies.
Both sites have equipment required and approved in clinical trials:
- Doctor’s rooms
- study nurse rooms
- Air-conditioned medication room (15-25 Celsius degree with controlled temperature)
- fridges (2-8 Celsius degree with controlled temperature)
- freezers (-20 Celsius degree with controlled temperature)
- Weight scales with stadiometers
- ECGs 12-leads
- Centrifuges with freezing
- XRAY machines
- DXA machines
- computers with access to the internet
- WIFI connection
- Dedicated area for CRA
- Large archiving space and large space for storing current studies
- Body thermometers
- Infusion pumps
- Access to Local Laboratory
- Contract with MRI vendor
All of the above devices are subject to annual technical inspections and have technical passports.